Our Brand new Dravus Messenger Bags are available now.
56% upcycled material featuring:
- Durable, highly water-resistant exterior constructed from recycled bicycle inner tubes and nylon
- Spacious carrying capacity with padded laptop sleeve (15"), organizational pockets, and zippered interior pocket
- Grab-handle and zippered pocket on exterior
Learn more about our Dravus Bags
Our Brand new Jefferson Bags are available now.
52% upcycled material featuring:
- Durable, highly water-resistant exterior constructed from recycled bicycle inner tubes.
- Padded laptop sleeve for up to 15” laptop.
- Three pen slots, three slip pockets and a small zippered pocket for interior organization.
Learn more about our Jefferson Bags
Our Brand Ad Pouches are available now.
90% upcycled material featuring:
- No two are alike,
- Durable, breathable, washable mesh material
- Small: 6"x4"x0.25"; Medium: 9"x5.5"x0.25"; Large: 11"x7"x0.25"
Learn more about our Ad Pouches
Our Brand New Brooklyn Backpack is available now.
45% upcycled material featuring:
- Constructed from recycled bicycle inner tube
- Padded internal laptop sleeve
- 2 easy-access exterior pocket
- 18" (h) x 12" (w) x 4.5" (d)
Learn more about our Brooklyn Backpack
Track our tubes. Join the challenge.
We stand behind our Goods for their entire (second) lifetime. We’ll repair any original manufacturing defects for free, and we’re also happy to offer a quote to fix any accidental damage that may occur during the life of your product as well.
If your product isn’t exactly what you had expected, you may return it within 30 days for a refund as long as the product is in new and re-sellable condition. To return an item, you must first receive an RMA number by filling out our RMA form.
Our materials are sorted, cut, cleaned and prepped in our Seattle workshop. Our bags are assembled at a sewing shop in the neighborhood.
1723 1st Ave. S.
Seattle, Wa 98134